Welcome to the HKCAAVQ QA i-Portal!
QA i-Portal allows you to:
- Submit qualifications assessment application form
- Upload qualifications documents
- Pay assessment fee
- Track your application
Termination of Paper Qualifications Assessment Application Submission
Application Forms for Qualifications Assessment in paper format received after 1 July 2018 will not be processed and returned to the original senders.
Individual and Organisational applicants should submit their applications via QA i-Portal to avoid delays.
- Should you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to contact us at 3658 0285.
Revised Fee Schedule for Qualifications AssessmentIn accordance with the HKCAAVQ Ordinance (Cap. 1150), the Permanent Secretary for Education has, under delegated authority, approved a fee adjustment for qualifications assessment services provided by the HKCAAVQ.
From 3 April 2018 (10am), the fee for qualifications assessment for different purposes will be adjusted as follows:
- For Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) purpose: HK$3,105 (US$400)
- For teacher registration purpose: HK$2,890
- For general purpose: HK$2,615
The revised Guidance Notes and information sheets incorporating the fee adjustment will be made available on the QA i-Portal on 3 April 2018.
- 2018.02.15Please note that the QA i-Portal will undergo system maintenance from 9:00am to 1:00pm on 24 February 2018 (Saturday). The site will be temporarily suspended during that time. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- 2018.02.15Please note that the online payment system will be suspended at the following times for maintenance:
- (a) from 3:00a.m. 16th Feb 2018 (Friday) to 5:00a.m. 16th Feb 2018 (Friday); and
- (b) from 6:00p.m. 23rd Feb 2018 (Friday) to 1:00p.m. 24th Feb 2018 (Saturday).
- To check your payment status, please click on to "My Online Payment".
- 2018.01.08The QA i-Portal has been launched today.
- 2017.09.01The QA i-Portal service will be launched in early January 2018.