Welcome to the HKCAAVQ QA i-Portal!
QA i-Portal allows you to:
- Submit qualifications assessment application form
- Upload qualifications documents
- Pay assessment fee
- Track your application
Revised Fee Schedule for Qualifications AssessmentIn accordance with the HKCAAVQ Ordinance (Cap. 1150), the Permanent Secretary for Education has, under delegated authority, approved a fee adjustment for qualifications assessment services provided by the HKCAAVQ.
From 3 April 2018 (10am), the fee for qualifications assessment for different purposes will be adjusted as follows:
- For Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) purpose: HK$3,105 (US$400)
- For teacher registration purpose: HK$2,890
- For general purpose: HK$2,615
The revised Guidance Notes and information sheets incorporating the fee adjustment will be made available on the QA i-Portal on 3 April 2018.
- 2018.02.15Please note that the QA i-Portal will undergo system maintenance from 9:00am to 1:00pm on 24 February 2018 (Saturday). The site will be temporarily suspended during that time. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- 2018.02.15Please note that the online payment system will be suspended at the following times for maintenance:
- (a) from 3:00a.m. 16th Feb 2018 (Friday) to 5:00a.m. 16th Feb 2018 (Friday); and
- (b) from 6:00p.m. 23rd Feb 2018 (Friday) to 1:00p.m. 24th Feb 2018 (Saturday).
- To check your payment status, please click on to "My Online Payment".
- 2018.01.08The QA i-Portal has been launched today.
- 2017.09.01The QA i-Portal service will be launched in early January 2018.